Khamis, 29 November 2012

Dosage of Hopes.

I don't know what I'm feeling right now. There are times when I can't help myself feeling utterly useless, helplessly feeling alone in this world, it is as if i'm standing in the crowd of 10,000 people, admiring me, befriending me, but I'm still longing for the sense of fullness. I wonder if this has something to do with you. Of course, it has to be about you. What else could it be. I don't mind living alone in this goddamn world in the sense of not having you in my life, being old together and all, just as long as I know you are doing fine, trying your best not to succumb to whatever bullshit this world has to offer. But feeling this way, looking at you and me, helplessly trying our best to stand tall and strong, while having this some sort of connection that tied us to constantly checking on each other, keeping up hopes that we, somehow, are doing fine. It's like, in a way, we are supporting each other. And that is all I need, for you to know that I am here, that somehow you are not alone in this battle. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Katakan.