Rabu, 28 November 2012

I feel sorry for my children.

You see, I've been abusing the F word like a lot, lot. Lately. I've tried my best not to curse the world for something that is not its fault. And I also tried not to be influenced by these people around me who seems, I don't know.. 

And I failed, terribly. I didn't say the word though, but saying it out loud inside your head like, a hundred times a day  is not healthy man.

This morning I wake up yelling the F word instead of being grateful for being alive for another day because I'm late for work. And because of my stupid decision to do whatever it takes at 6.30am to be asleep after being awake for the whole night. Stupid, I know.

And I literally barging in the office like a mad boss who just came out from a damn meeting.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Katakan.